Membership is open to organizations, institutes and individuals who can contribute to achieve IEMF’s objectives.
- Academic Institutes
- Industry Associations
- Investors and Funding Agencies
- Government Bodies
- R&D Labs
- Private Organizations
- Public Sector Enterprises
- International Organization
Members must commit to achieve the objectives of IEMF and should actively participate in IEMF activities, workshops and meetings. In addition, the members have to participate in the following:
One or more Task Force
Sponsor studies (optional)
IEMF Annual Workshop
Share modelling insights with the community
- IEMF members can propose and undertake a study or a research topic that benefits the community. They can propose a task force if needed to conduct the study under IEMF, subject to approval from Steering Committee (SC) and Inter-Ministerial Committee (IMC).
- Members get access to newsletters, modelling community updates, any IEMF announcements
- Members can participate in annual meetings and workshops
The membership will be for an initial duration of two years and will be renewed subject to approval from SC and IMC.